About our Workshops
The SF Pathways Initiative offers workshops for citizenship application assistance.
During these workshops, the applicants will be led through separate stations before check-out to determine application eligibility:
- Attorney Consultations
- N-400 Form Filling
- Final Review
Please note: these workshops are best suited for non-complex and basic cases. If you have a case involving disability waiver applications, extensive criminal history, or excessive trips outside the United States, please contact our partner organizations to schedule an appointment for individual consultation.
- The entire application process requires 1.5 to 2 hours. Due to high demand, individuals may need multiple hours to complete application process.
- Please bring lunch and refreshments for the wait.
- Green Card (Do NOT bring a copy, Official Needed) and Passport (Expired and Current)
- Two passport style photos
- List of addresses, school, and work history over the past five years.
- List of all trips taken over the last 5 years
- Marriage and Children information (age, address, place of birth, SSN, immigration status)
- If arrested, arrest records
- Application filing fee: $680, if you do not have a Fee Waiver
- Fee-Waiver (if eligible): Bring 2013 tax return and written proof of public benefits (SSI, Medi-Cal, food stamps)
For an inside look into our Free Citizenship Workshops, please watch our informational videos: