Please check back soon for more information on our upcoming workshops.
About our Workshops
The SF Pathways Initiative offers workshops for citizenship application assistance.
During these workshops, the applicants will be led through separate stations before check-out to determine application eligibility:
- Attorney Consultations
- N-400 Form Filling
- Final Review
Please note: these workshops are best suited for non-complex and basic cases. If you have a case involving disability waiver applications, extensive criminal history, or excessive trips outside the United States, please contact our partner organizations to schedule an appointment for individual consultation.
- The entire application process requires 1.5 to 2 hours. Due to high demand, individuals may need multiple hours to complete application process.
- Please bring lunch and refreshments for the wait.
- Green Card (Do NOT bring a copy, Official Needed) and Passport (Expired and Current)
- Two passport style photos
- List of addresses, school, and work history over the past five years.
- List of all trips taken over the last 5 years
- Marriage and Children information (age, address, place of birth, SSN, immigration status)
- If arrested, arrest records
- Application filing fee: $680, if you do not have a Fee Waiver
- Fee-Waiver (if eligible): Bring 2013 tax return and written proof of public benefits (SSI, Medi-Cal, food stamps)
For an inside look into our Free Citizenship Workshops, please watch our informational videos: